Monday 23 March 2015

SAC Challenge....2015....Week Six - Rock Song

This week we were presented with two choices.....write a Christmas song, or a radio ready rock song. I was tempted to go with the Christmas song, but decided to tackle a rock song.

I approached Dave Stanley Daoust for a co-write...and together with Nick Smalley, we wrote a song called "Limousine". We started this rather late in the week, so it was a real rush to pull it together.


 https://soundcloud.com/bombastic-bushkin/limo-dave-daoust-lucy-leblanc



Limousine
Dave Stanley Daoust, Nick Smalley, Lucy LeBlanc….March 18, 2015

2 am the cabs are taken
Music from the club reverberatin’
Isn’t that Megan Fox waiting
No I must be mistaken.

You’re with your friends, I’m with mine
A stretch pulls up just in time…White stretch
One ‘C’ note will get us a ride
That’s when we locked eyes

Chorus:
You and me
In this limousine
Riding high
Watching stars go by
Neither of us know
Where this will go
What a way to say hello
In the back of a limo

Standing up through the sunroof
Scream out loud it’s how we do
I’ll take one, I’ll take two
I wanna get closer to you

You’re with your friends, I’m with mine
In this limo looking fine
You’re showing me the sign
Rolling,  I’m on cloud nine

Chorus…..

Bridge:
The tires are spinnin’
This is really livin’

Chorus…..



 https://soundcloud.com/bombastic-bushkin/limo-dave-daoust-lucy-leblanc

No comments:

Post a Comment